I bought Tasha a keyboard for her birthday. This project was almost 3 months in the making. During the last week prior to the big day, I gave her a new clue each day.
1. Your gift can fit in the closet. Don’t go in there.
2. Four parts make the whole. In the closest are two and two are hidden elsewhere.
3. Your gift has inspired many.
4. You can enjoy this gift sitting or standing.
5. Some assembly is required.
6. Coordination will be important.
7. Four boxes of different size and shape await your curious eyes…
Clue 7 lead her into the office where I had wrapped each empty box. She had to theorize based on their size and shape as to what her gift could be.
Clue 8 was the collage which is shown below.
She played “Elise” right off the bat in a mode that shows you which key to touch and waits until you touch it. She scored a good job. Then after we came back from dinner she scored an excellent job! Perhaps in few weeks we’ll post her debut video.