Things I’ll Miss:
1. Getting to hear Sherry’s laugh and Perry’s word puns daily.
2. Meeting new friends.
3. Playing Nerts with new friends.
4. Clear days that allow you to see the mountains most of the time.
5. Watching Perry interact with his staff.
6. The roasted chicken from a local restaurant.
7. The smiles on the boys faces when they get to wash the van.
8. Perry and Sherry’s dog Tori.
9. Playing Whoonu with family.
10. Getting to see Sherry’s school.
11. Eating nan with just about every meal.
12. Hearing stories from Hal.
13. Eating with new friends in the dining hall.
14. Community meetings.
15. Kabob lunches.
16. How grateful I’ve been for a warm shower each day.
Things I Won’t Miss:
1. The dirt that gets everywhere here.
2. The smell of kerosene heaters.
3. The crazy traffic.
4. Milk that has a 6th month shelf life.