Last Friday, Eliana turned nine months old! I fully intended to post these pictures on Friday. However, my wee one decided to take a 30 minute nap rather than a nice hour or even two hour afternoon nap. We rescued the rest of the day from being overly cranky by bringing Kyle some strawberries at work and walking around his work until he got off. We then headed over to another area to eat some delicious Mexican food and do some more walking around some shops.
Eliana now weighs 17 and 1/2 pounds!
She is a little less than 27 inches long.
We found out that this runny nose and congestion she has been fighting on and off since February is allergies.
She doesn’t always enjoy taking pictures right before nap time.
She still has just two teeth. You often can’t see them when she is smiling.
Other details about our bouncing bundle of joy:
* down to two naps
* takes at least one if not both naps in the crib
* enjoys playing with everyone at BSF on Wednesdays
* LOVES being outside
* has a hard time sleeping at night due to congestion
* gets SO excited when her dad comes home
* loves getting all of the attentions from Rachel, Ruli, and Bryce
* tried black beans and zucchini recently
* will get to try watermelon and cantaloupe soon!!!
* loves to stand
* can scoot around while sitting
* is very close to crawling
* LOVES to stand
* is growing out of the phase where she smiles and giggles at every funny face, and that makes me sad. Although in part, it might be due to all of the allergies.