1. Let her pick our her clothes (which of course would be a dress just like nearly every day of the year).
2. Let her pick out her hairstyle (which was an Elsa braid (aka braid on the side) including a green rubber band and bow with a head band).
3. Let her pick out the cake (strawberry), frosting (with her color options and locations of said colors), and sprinkles.
4. Let her have friends join her at the park.
5. Let her pick the treats (ice cream, cake, and she said cookies were a must… I stopped at three desserts even though she was wanting a fourth dessert).
5. Don’t show her how the cake got messed up on the ride there, and instead fix up with candles on top.
6. Let her wear her new favorite dress (Thanks Aunt Dacra) on an ice skating adventure given by Rachel and Ruli and just about ever day since her fourth birthday .
7. Make plans for her first train trip and a gigantic single scoop of ice cream with the surprise that GramE gets to go too!
8. Go see family in our hometown in honor of her birthday and Kyle’s.